Terms and Conditions
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or
damage to the inflatable. Please ensure the following safety instructions are followed:
IMPORTANT: Adult supervision is required at ALL times
1) The unit hired has age limits as stated. Please ensure that ONLY age appropriate persons use the
2) No food or drink to be consumed on the inflatable!
3) All shoes, badges, jewellery (i.e. earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended
that spectacles are also removed.
4) No face-paints, party poppers or silly string must be used on or near the inflatable as they can
permanently stain the unit.
5) No smoking near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the inflatable is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the unit at all times.
8) Ensure the inflatable is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on the age and size of
those using it.
9) Avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children
require strict supervision.
10) Ensure that no adults use the inflatable unless it is a specific adult unit and is specified within the
age limits above. Adults using inflatable’s designed only for children can cause serious damage to the
inflatable of which you as the hirer may be liable.
11) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable. Do not
allow anyone with medical conditions (e.g. brittle bone disease or temporary injuries) to use the
equipment as this may put them at risk of injury or further risk of injury.
12) Any and ALL protective equipment supplied with the units (e.g. neck supports, protective head
gear etc. If applicable) must be worn at all times by those using the inflatable.
13) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on
and off the unit.
14) If the inflatable if not being used for any part of the day please switch the blower off at the
15) Do NOT under any circumstances attempt to move or reposition the unit once it has been set up
16) Do not allow users on the unit during inflation or deflation.
17) Rain covers if fitted are for light showers only. In the event of heavy rain it is strongly
recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Prevent the blower, cables and plugs from getting
wet; a small picnic table placed over the blower can prevent rain water being sucked into the blower
and then into the inflatable. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel.
18) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
19) Please keep the equipment clean as equipment returned in a dirty condition or a condition other
than it was left will be subject to a cleaning charge.
20) If for any reason the unit stops working or becomes damaged stop using it immediately and
contact Amazing Bouncers on 07971718711 immediately.
21) If you are unsure of anything please contact us.
Please note that all persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/organization hiring the equipment will be responsible/ liable for any damage or
injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. You will be responsible for all
repair/cleaning costs if the unit becomes damaged or soiled and will be responsible for the full
replacement costs should the unit or any of its accompanying equipment be stolen while on hire.
Only Amazing Bouncers is permitted to collect the inflatable and under no circumstances should
any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than a member of Amazing Bouncers. You
remain responsible for the security and safe keeping of the unit and all other equipment until it
is collected by us. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment and it is
the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any
responsibility for any injury caused to any persons using the equipment.